(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)Reward points can be earned on every purchase made on a Guardian credit or debit Rewards card. Earn points on everyday purchases and use them toward gift cards/certificates and travel to anywhere in the world.
There is no need to visit a special website or make purchases at specific merchants to earn points. Simply use your Guardian Rewards card and watch the points add up. When you have enough points for the reward you want, just submit your redemption request(Opens in a new Window). That's it!
- Points can accumulate with Credit or Debit Rewards Card
- Extra Awards program is a feature for any checking account. It is not account specific.
- Earn 1 point per dollar for signature based transactions.
- Earn 1 point per $5 for pin based transactions.
- Awards point balance and account can be viewed from Guardian Online Banking.
- Credit and Debit awards balance accrue together.
- Joint account members can have awards cards for the same awards account.