What is it?
Extra awards gives you points for everyday spending using a qualifying card or account from Guardian Credit Union. With Extra Awards you earn points to use toward gift cards/certificates and travel to anywhere in the world.
How do I use it?
There is no need to visit a special website or make purchases at specific merchants to earn points. Simply use your qualifying card or account and watch the points add up. When you have enough points for the reward you want, just submit your redemption request. That's It!
- Points can accumulate with Credit or Debit Awards Card
- Extra Awards program is a feature from any checking account. It is not account specific.
- Earn 1 point per dollar for signature based transactions.
- Earn 1 point per $5 for pin based transactions.
- Awards point balance and account can be viewed from Guardian Online Banking.
- Credit and Debit awards balance accrue together.
- Joint account members can have awards cards for the same awards account.
**Some restrictions may apply. For complete details and disclosures, visit your local Guardian branch or call 334-244-9999 or call the redemption center at 877-909-1450 from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Monday - Friday**