Our Team is committed to protecting our members and community.
As information regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to develop, Guardian Credit Union is committed to safeguarding the health of our members, team, and community. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) becoming more active in our area, Guardian is following CDC guideline to ensure members and team are protected while we continue to provide access to your accounts.
Here to Serve You In These Difficult Times:
Currently Waived Fees: Through June 30, 2020.
Overdraft transfer, Loan Payment by Phone, Ultimate Checking, and Skip-A-Pay.
There is automatically NO minimum payment required for up to 90 days.
Qualified borrowers will be able to defer the first payment for up to 90 days.
Let us help you consolidate debt and work your payments into a single more affordable payment.
This program allows you to skip your loan payment(s) for up to 3 months on qualifying loans.
Skip your home loan payment for up to 3 months on qualifying loans.
Current Operational Changes:
- In cooperation with US government and CDC guidelines, we are taking precautionary measures to reduce the number of people in our branches. Until further notice our branches will be open by drive-thru or lobby appointment only. To connect with a branch representative members can call/text 334-819-7576 or email email@example.com.
- Department of Labor Branch - 616 Madison Ave. Montgomery AL 36104 - closed until further notice.
- Hyundai Branch - 700 Hyundai Blvd Montgomery, AL 36105 - closed until further notice.
- Taylor Road Branch - Open for Regular Business Hours Monday - Friday. Drive-thru only on Saturday until further notice.
- Shared Branching has been discontinued at all locations until further notice.
- Guardian is currently only able to service Guardian members through the drive-thru.
To help make this adjustment as seamless as possible, we want to remind you of the Free & Convenient Services Guardian offers for members:
Online Services are a great option for anyone who is concerned with being in public and wants to limit potential exposure during this time – with Mobile (device) and Home (desktop) Banking you can do the following:
Deposit checks (mobile only) to accounts
Make transfers to accounts and loans
Manage Guardian Cards
View current and past statements
Apply for a loan
If you do not have the Free Guardian App you can download it here.
In the event we do need to additionally adjust our hours or locations, we will provide notice via this webpage. Thank you for your kind consideration and patience as we do our part to minimize the impacts of this public health issue.
~The Guardian Credit Union Team.
* Please reach out to a Guardian Service Expert for complete details and questions on all changes and offerings. 334.244.9999
Submission of a form does not guarantee an extension on your loan. Understand that utilizing any payment deferral will extend the maturity date of the loan and cause more interest to be paid over the life of the loan. The longer the time between regular payments, the greater the amount of accrued interest on the loan. To minimize the effects of deferring payments, it is advisable, but not required to make interest only payments during the deferral period.