(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)Reward points can be earned on every purchase made on a Guardian credit or debit Rewards card and turned into Cash.
There is no need to visit a special website or make purchases at specific merchants to earn points. Simply use your Guardian Rewards card and watch the points add up. When you are ready to turn them into cash, just submit your redemption request(Opens in a new Window). That's it!
- Points can accumulate with Credit or Debit Rewards Card
- Extra Awards program is a feature for any checking account. It is not account specific.
- Earn 1 point per dollar for signature based transactions.
- Awards point balance and account can be viewed from Guardian Online Banking.
- Credit and Debit awards balance accrue together.
- Joint account members can have rewards cards for the same rewards account.