LifeLock, the leader in identity theft protection, works relentlessly to protect you from identity theft before the damage is done. The experts at LifeLock work 24/7/365 developing new tools to make your personal information safer and more secure. From early detection to remediation, LifeLock has the tools you need for peace of mind.
Click here to visit the LifeLock website to find out more information about product offerings.
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Love My Credit Union Rewards gives credit union members access to many exclusive discounts and benefits from partners like Credit Union Auto Club, GM, Sprint, TruStage, Allied Van Lines, Turbo Tax, DIRECTV, and Love to Shop.
These discounts are exclusive for credit union members. Visit the LoveMyCreditUnion.org website for discount details.
Personal keepsakes and valuables hold meaning and need to be placed in safe keeping. Guardian Credit Union has multiple sizes of safe deposit boxes to offer. Stop by anytime to access your belongings. Call for more information on pricing, size, and locations of our safe deposit boxes. 334-244-9999
Safe Deposit Boxes available at the following locations:
- 1789 Cong. W L Dickinson Dr, 36109
- 418 Madison Avenue, 36104
- 616 Madison Avenue, 36104
- 3380 Eastdale Circle, 36117
- 2755 Taylor Road, 36117
- 102 Interstate Court, 36066
- 1120 Hwy 231, 36081
There is no need to go shopping from store to store for that perfect gift anymore. Guardian has what you need; a Visa Gift Card. Visa Gift Cards can be used for purchases with known amounts anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Prepaid gift cards cannot always be used for purchases that have an unknown amount at the point of approval. (i.e. pay-at-the-pump gas, restaurants, & hotel or car reservations.)
- Visa Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
To purchase the perfect gift, stop by any Guardian Credit Union location to pick one up. Visa Gift Cards are free for those members with Direct Deposit; a small fee is applied to each purchased Visa Gift Card for those without Direct Deposit. (See current fee schedule)
Transferring your money internationally, across country, the state, or even across town is nerve racking. You can trust Guardian Credit Union to transfer your funds easily and securely anywhere you need them to go.
Visit any Guardian Credit Union branch or call us today at 334-244-9999 to find out what you need to transfer money to or from your Guardian Credit Union account.
- See fee schedule for domestic and international wire transfer fees.
An Official Check can be obtained at any Guardian Credit Union location. Stop by any branch for an Official Check during operating hours. View our current fee schedule for Official Check fees.
Guardian can assist in your money order needs. See fee schedule for current money order fee. Fee applied to each money order.
Saving money the convenient way! Don’t worry about making an extra stop by the Credit Union after payday. By setting up Direct Deposit, your payroll or government checks can be sent straight into any account at Guardian. This is a safe, easy, and FREE service to deposit money into your account. Money can be divided among Savings, Checking, Christmas club accounts, and Loans with Guardian Credit Union. Call to find out more about setting up Direct Deposit. 334-244-9999.
E-Statements: “Going Green”
With everything going green these days, we also offer the option to provide your statements online as well. Guardian will allow you to view your monthly statements online with your Guardian Connection account. There is no need to keep it in a filing cabinet anymore; Guardian will keep it apart of your account information online for you for FREE!
24/7 Account Access can be obtained with the following services:
- Guardian Connection: Online banking. Guardian Connection allows you to view your account history, transfer money, pay bills, and more!
- GuardianLine: Telephone banking. With a landline or cell phone you can call a safe line to access your account information anytime and anywhere for FREE. Call 334-244-9999 or 800-239-7366.
and follow the voice commands.
- Mobile Banking: Download our free app now.
- Guardian Pay – Bill Pay Service: Pay an unlimited amount of bills online for FREE with Guardian’s Bill Pay Service.
Online Financial Management
What is it?
OFM (short for Online Financial Management) is a financial analysis tool that gives users the ability to track spending, analyze budgets and categorize their finances.
Why do I need it?
It is a great tool that provides users with an easy to use program to allow them to manage all of their accounts, transactions, budgets and financial goals. The best part……this information can be tracked and aggregated for other credit unions, banks, and financial institutions to allow the user to see ALL of their finances in one convenient location!
What are the benefits?
- See all of your finances in one convenient location eliminating the need to log in and out of various accounts to do something as simple as checking your balances.
- Track spending
- Create budgets
- Create savings goals that you can track
- Create financial goals
- Set alerts to notify you. For example, if your balance falls below a certain amount in any of your accounts, not just those at Guardian
How do I get into my OFM?
There is a new tab located in Guardian Connection online banking. This tab is titled “My Finance” and is located to the right of the options menu. The first time you log onto the My Finance tab you will need to complete the enrollment process for OFM (a disclosure and terms and conditions for use). Once enrolled, you are ready to use and begin tracking your spending! Should you have any questions about this new financial tool, please come by one of our 8 locations or contact one of our member service consultants who will be happy to assist you with your financial dashboard.