Kirby Club Account
The Kirby Kangaroo® Club is just for kids! It is never too early to educate children about finances. Children 12 and under can benefit from having their very own Kirby Kangaroo savings account.
There are no fees associated with the kid’s club savings account, only educational rewards.
- $1 Minimum balance and No monthly fees.
- Kirby Kangaroo Club accounts receive same quarterly dividends as a traditional savings account. See current rate sheet.
- Kirby Credits are awarded to kids who make deposits into their account and good grades in school. Kirby dollars can be cashed in for Kirby prizes at any Guardian branch.
- 1 credit at the opening of a new account
- 1 credit for an A&B report card
- 2 credits for an A report card
- 1 credit for deposits in the amts. of $1.00-$25.00
- 2 credits for deposits in the amts. of $26.00-$49.00
- 3 credits for deposits in the amts. of $50.00 and over
Funds Availability Disclosure Policy
Click here to see the full Funds Availability Policy