Guardian Credit Union believes in supporting our members and investing in the communities we serve. One way we do this is through the Guardian Scholarship Program. Each year, we award $2,500 scholarships to 10 student members to help them pursue their educational goals.
Now Accepting 2023 Applications
Eligible student members may now submit their 2023 Guardian Scholarship Program application through the online application process.
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2023
Each applicant must:
- Be a member of Guardian Credit Union with at least a savings and checking account prior to submitting an application.
- Be a senior in high school or undergraduate in college. (Masters or Doctorate students are ineligible.)
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate college or university for the fall semester.
- Submit a high school transcript of grades (if high school senior) or most recent college transcript (for undergrads).
- Not be a past recipient of a Guardian scholarship. Students may only receive a Guardian Credit Union scholarship one time.
Scholarship Packet Checklist
Here is an easy checklist of items to be prepared to include during the online application process:
- Completed Scholarship Application.
- Required 300-500 word essay answer.
- One letter of recommendation from someone other than a family member.
- High school report card or college transcript that includes a cumulative GPA.
- Letter of acceptance to college of choice.
- School name and address to which Guardian Scholarship funds should be dispersed.
2023 Guardian Scholarship Program award recipients will be notified via email in May.
Congratulations to last year's 2022 Guardian Scholarship Recipients!
- Noah Leander Pickens
- Chase Allen Mason
- Isabella Rose Brothers
- Emilee Diane Smith
- Kennedy R. Riggins
- Aaron D. McNeil, Jr.
- Hailey Faith Whitlock
- Morgan Jessica Haley McGuire
- Isabella Faith Studdard
- Christian Marcel Walker