Congratulations to the 2022 Guardian Scholarship Program Recipients!
- Noah Leander Pickens
- Chase Allen Mason
- Isabella Rose Brothers
- Emilee Diane Smith
- Kennedy R. Riggins
- Aaron D. McNeil, Jr.
- Hailey Faith Whitlock
- Morgan Jessica Haley McGuire
- Isabella Faith Studdard
- Christian Marcel Walker
Guardian Credit Union believes in supporting our members and investing in the communities we serve. One way we do this is through our Scholarship Program. Each year, we award $2,500 scholarships to 10 student members to help them pursue their educational goals.
- Must be a member of Guardian Credit Union with at least a savings and checking account prior to submitting an application.
- Be a senior in high school or undergraduate in college. (Masters or Doctorate students are ineligible.)
- Undergraduates must be enrolled full-time in a college or university for the fall semester.
- Submit a high school transcript of grades (if high school senior) or most recent college transcript (for undergrads).
- Students are only eligible to receive a Guardian Credit Union scholarship one time.
How to Submit Your Scholarship Application
Download our scholarship application, complete and submit the requested documents by April 15th.
Email your completed scholarship packet in PDF format to: Scholarships@myguardiancu.com. Please sending all supporting elements in one email.
The scholarship application period is closed. Winners will be contacted and announced on Tuesday, May 3.
Scholarship dates are subject to change.
Scholarship Packet Checklist
Here is an easy checklist of items to be included in the scholarship packet to submit to Guardian:
- Completed Scholarship Application
- Required 300-500 word essay answer
- One letter of recommendation from someone other than a family member
- High school report card or college transcript that includes a cumulative GPA
- Letter of acceptance to college of choice
- Office name and address in which Scholarship funds should be dispersed to