Guardian Credit Union believes in supporting our members and investing in the communities we serve. One way we do this is through the Guardian Scholarship Program. Each year, we award $2,500 scholarships to 10 student members to help them pursue their educational goals.
Congratulations to the 2023 Guardian Scholarship Recipients!
- Sommer Cornelius
- Ciara Laird
- Jacob Sharpe
- Emma Burton
- Tara Ward
- Mia Johnston
- Brody Stringer
- Mia Johnston
- Kynadi Fairchild
- Dayja Brown
- Be a member of Guardian Credit Union with at least a savings and checking account prior to submitting an application.
- Be a senior in high school or undergraduate in college. (Masters or Doctorate students are ineligible.)
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate college or university for the fall semester.
- Submit a high school transcript of grades (if high school senior) or most recent college transcript (for undergrads).
- Not be a past recipient of a Guardian scholarship. Students may only receive a Guardian Credit Union scholarship one time.
Scholarship Packet Checklist
Here is an easy checklist of items to be prepared to include during the online application process:
- Completed Scholarship Application.
- Required 300-500 word essay answer.
- One letter of recommendation from someone other than a family member.
- High school report card or college transcript that includes a cumulative GPA.
- Letter of acceptance to college of choice.
- School name and address to which Guardian Scholarship funds should be dispersed.
All 2023 Guardian Scholarship Program award recipients have been selected and notified.